God has called us to serve women in need, save children’s lives, and share His Gospel through our unique, accessible, and master-planned ICU mobile units. We believe in the life-changing salvation of Jesus Christ and know that, through Him, hope and renewed purpose can be found—even in the midst of unintended pregnancies.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11
How We Do It
As a Gospel-centered feet of mobile medical units, the goal is to see lives saved and transformed. We achieve this not only by providing free, accessible pregnancy tests and ultrasounds, but also by building relationships with our clients and their families—providing them with an essential support system to help them choose life and care for their children after they are born into the world.
Guiding women and their families from crisis to a life decision is a delicate process that requires comprehensive training. We thoroughly prepare each mobile team to minister to those that come on board—giving them a strong operational foundation that enables them to build their ministry and go con?dently into their communities.
ICU Ministry Model
We Partner With Local Pregnancy Centers
Simply put, many abortion-minded women are hesitant to go to a pregnancy center. ICU Mobile partners with, equips, and supports local pregnancy centers to provide their communities with a judgment-free, non-intimidating medical mobile unit that goes to the women in need. We help pregnancy centers by:
- Coaching them on fundraising for capital project
- Identifying the areas of highest need/impact within their communities — Coaching them in networking within their communities
- Training them for their mobile unit launch
- Providing ongoing support for their sustainable ministry
We Equip Mobile Medical Units
ICU Mobile units are neutrally-branded and give every indication of quality medical care. We train and equip our partners to provide their communities with the following services for free:
- Convenient, limited obstetrical services like pregnancy tests and ultrasounds.
These same-day services can be performed in a woman’s neighborhood or even at her door.
- Client advocate services
- A professional and welcoming atmosphere
Mobile units include a reception area for intake, a nurse station, and a state-of-the-art exam room.
- Ongoing network support and referral information
We have access to a network of organizations that can provide ongoing support for a myriad of services.
We Support Your Effective Operation Within Your Community
ICU Mobile is well-versed in training and equipping local pregnancy center teams to operate in excellence within their communities. Our experience in strategic site location identification enables us to guide you on exactly where to go within your communities. Once you’re there, you’ll be able to operate in precision because ICU Mobile will have already provided your team with comprehensive training on:
- Walk-up capability for medical services
- The complete client intake and assessment process
- The standardized exam room and clinical processes
- Physician-led medical case management
- Referral management and scheduling follow-ups
- Documentation and record keeping
- Continuation of care at the pregnancy
- Ongoing communication and support
What a day on the mobile! A woman came saying she just moved from Tennesee because she left her boyfriend who wants her to have an abortion. She told us she went to a mobile "just like ours" in Tennesee and they helped her decide not to have an abortion. So she saw our mobile in Kansas and knew we would help her!
ICU Mobile's Fleet for Little Feet™ is the largest fleet of mobile medical clinics operating in the United States.