Come Join our Team
Volunteering with ICU Mobile
Do you have a heart for Serving Women, Saving Lives, and Sharing Christ, along with a few extra hours a week? We would love for you to volunteer with us! We have volunteer opportunities for every age/stage of life! From volunteering on our Cuyahoga County mobile as a client advocate, to changing oil and other maintenance activities, to preparing mailings and answering phone calls, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Working at ICU Mobile
We are a Christian organization committed to the personal growth and development of those in our service. We believe that people are our most valuable asset. The ICU MOBILE personnel program strives to provide effective processes of selection, opportunities for personal and professional development, and commitment to the ongoing utilization of strengths of our personnel.
- Job Openings are advertised through job postings and announcements.
- All Job Applicants will be required to complete and submit an official ICU Mobile employment application, a cover letter of introduction and provide professional references.
- Applicants will be screened to determine if the individual applicant meets the minimum requirement for an invitation to the selection process.
- Applicants selected for an interview process will be contacted initially for a phone assessment to determine that minimum requirements are met, as well as determine the interest and availability of the opportunity to participate in an on-site interview.
- The competitive selection process may include further assessment and measurement of skills related to the job posting.
Current Job Openings
Fleet Development Director
The Fleet Development Director (FDD) focuses on the expansion of the ICU’s Mobile Medical fleet by growing the Pregnancy Medical Center (PMC) affiliate base and selling the ICU Mobile Medical Units.
The Office Administrator assists the Executive Director and other departments in furthering the work and ministry of ICU Mobile.
Reporting to the Mobile Operations Administrator, this position will advocate for the client by providing support through education, along with the facilitation of acquiring of appropriate community resources.