Employment Policy Statement
We are a Christian organization committed to the personal growth and development of those in our service. We believe that people are our most valuable asset. The ICU MOBILE personnel program strives to provide effective processes of selection, opportunities for personal and professional development, and commitment to ongoing utilization of strengths of our personnel.
The Recruitment Process
- Job Openings are advertised through job postings and announcements.
- All Job applicants will be required to complete and submit an official ICU Mobile employment application, a cover letter of introduction and provide professional references..
- Applicants will be screened to determine if the individual applicant meets the minimum requirement for invitation to the selection process.
- Applicants selected for an interview process will be contacted initially for a phone assessment to determine that minimum requirements are met, as well as determine the interest and availability of the opportunity to participate in an on-site interview.
- The competitive selection process may include further assessment and measurement of skills related to the job posting.
Current Job Openings
For more information about the Atlanta positions, please contact our Atlanta affiliate directly. Thanks for your interest!
For more information about the Pittsburgh/Coraopolis positions, please contact our Pittsburgh affiliate directly. Thanks for your interest!
Volunteer & Intern Opportunities
To Request an Application
Use the form below to request an application.